If you have previous customer service experience; have a keen eye for detail and are good at multi-tasking then we would love to hear from you.
Your role is critical in providing a smooth letting / renting journey for our landlords and tenants. You’ll be dealing with all of your portfolio’s property management queries throughout the duration of a tenancy and you must not only keep all parties well informed from move in to move out, but also deal with queries quickly and efficiently.
Whilst no two days are ever the same: you could be helping a tenant with a broken boiler, a landlord with a service charge bill or sending works orders to a contractor, what remains consistent is the need for thorough and proactive communication at all times.
Working in our vibrant lettings head office at Richmond, TW9 you’ll be sat along-side, amongst others, our tenancy progression, client services, client accounts and renewals team. Our 100+ colleagues work in a supportive and collaborative environment providing a great opportunity for you to reach your full potential, which in turn benefits the lettings journey for our landlords and tenants.
Our diverse, sociable and friendly property management team are a mix of team leaders, property managers and assistant property managers. The team strive to provide exceptional customer service for our landlords, tenants and contractors.
In this role, you will be supporting the Property Management team with the direct management of an assigned property portfolio.
In addition to the above you will be required to carry out the following:
- Help the Department Managers with all administrative aspects involved in the running of the Department
- Paying supplier invoices and service charges
- Utility management
- Liaising with utility companies and contractors
- Sending inventory check in and out reports to tenants and landlords
- Opening and distributing post between the teams
- Cross check necessary department checklists, ensuring accurate documents are saved to our internal system
- Carry out other administrative duties within the lettings functions at One Church Road
- Comply with Savills compliance procedures
- Manage department mailbox
- Assist property managers when required tasks could include sending out works orders, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
You will receive comprehensive training on your role giving you the chance to flourish, however we are ideally looking for somebody that already has:
- Excellent administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Comfortable with working in a busy, target driven environment
- Maintains a professional manner at all times
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic to do a high quality job at all times
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook
Assessment applicants can expect during selection
- Screening call
- 3 stage interview
- Competency Test
Savills employee offer
Savills only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and that agency has been previously contacted and directed by a member of our recruitment team. We do not pay agency fees when speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Savills or any of our employees other than via our careers website and through our recruitment process. If this is not adhered to, agency fees will not be paid.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs or proposals to Savills will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this approach.