Based at our Richmond Lettings Head office, the Senior Customer Services Representative enables Savills to deliver consistently high levels of customer service to our clients - a clear point of difference - for which we are exceptionally proud.
This means that when someone picks up the phone to Savills, they get through to the right person, who is happy to help - every time; no answerphones, re-directs or call-back requests.
We know that selling or letting property can be pretty stressful and that as your agent, our job is to make this process as pain-free and seamless as possible.
Our goal is to ensure that all of our clients leave satisfied in the knowledge that they are getting the best outcomes that the market is able to offer as a result of using our services. They should leave the process with a smile, more than happy and confident to recommend us. Ultimately, when thinking of anything property, we only want our clients and prospective clients to think of Savills.
In this role you'll be responsible for providing inbound contact support for the business, in order to resolve enquiries and generate leads. In order to do this, you will need to work closely with the Marketing team to support their efforts and be the ‘voice of the brand’.
The Hive has been reimagined as the new Client Services Department, fit for the 21st century. This team plays a vital role in Savills long term growth strategy. This role requires a person who is able to embrace new techniques, champion customer centricity and provide outstanding service to clients.
- Answer incoming calls and provide accurate and complete information in a timely manner
- Resolve customer enquiries, ensuring that the customer's needs are met
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the company's products, services, and processes
- Follow established procedures for handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Up-sell additional products or services to customers, as appropriate
- Accurately document customer interactions and maintain detailed records of customer inquiries
- Adhere to established call handling and customer service standards
- Understand the company's organisational structure and marketing campaigns
- Support Marketing in their initiative to close the feedback loop
- Be the "voice of the brand" and uphold the benchmark of the brand
- Follow all Hive procedures, processes and frameworks
- Show success in achieving Stretch Goals (6+ months)
- Take on additional operational responsibilities and assist with team training
- Assist with team morale and motivation of the team
- Lead an expertise area for the department (SME Subject approved by Director)
- Mentoring of a junior team member
- Be an ambassador for the brand and department
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in similar role for 2 years or more
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to adapt, grow and learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and support fellow team members