Savills is looking to recruit a driven and outstanding individual who is able to produce exceptional results and focus on the growth of the Cheltenham office.
You will manage the residential sales team, ensuring that sales targets and values are met by motivating the team and developing strong relationships with all stakeholders in order to build on the existing success of the office.
Savills culture is one of trust and respect, teamwork and collaboration. Our teams and our clients benefit when we work together, listening to and learning from each other. Above all, we value the motivation of our people. This is evidenced by our wellbeing offer, our capability to facilitate flexible working and our support to enjoy a healthy work life balance.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To set clear objectives in line with company/divisional/team strategy and to measure performance against these
- To conduct regular 121s, hold team meetings and complete thorough probationary, interim and annual appraisals as per company guidelines
- To support team members in career development via training (to ensure high skill levels both technically & behaviourally), coaching, mentoring and the promotion and succession/talent processes
- To adhere to all company processes with regard to people management and to role model professional behaviours at all times
- To ensure recruitment is completed professionally and in line with team/divisional/company goals, thinking strategically about future needs and in line with our diversity goals.
- Business development: working with the wider team and our Client Services department, you'll ensure that we are servicing our database effectively, to ensure that all business opportunities are realised. You'll also be responsible for driving new business, increasing market share and fees generated
- Seek to build the ‘best in class’ sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities through direct mail and other campaigns
- Successfully pitch for and win business
- Personally drive the sales process, seeing sales through from the pitch to completion
- Generate and carry out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Liaise with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the Reapit and other IT systems
- Work closely with Regional Director and be a strong team player
- Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Give best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner including valuing the property where appropriate and negotiating the best possible price for the client
- Oversee the marketing of properties including brochure production, signage and PR
- Refer and work with other departments cross selling where possible
- Provide clients with ongoing advice and production of reports where necessary
- Adhere to the company's ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
People management and leadership experience, able to evidence:-
- Responsibility for strategic growth of teams, via recruitment and organic growth
- Proven ability to develop skills and enable personal and professional growth of individuals
- Able to delegate effectively for maximum results
- A motivator, able to create successful team working and individual performance and engagement
- Experience in successful conflict management and performance management.
Skills and Knowledge:-
- The successful candidate must be data fluent. You will be required to analyse and make inferences from data to inform your business strategy, to re-enforce and increase positive business outcomes
- Record of winning business and exceeding targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proven pitch winning success
- Ability to influence and quickly build rapport and long standing relationships
- Entrepreneurial – ability to spot opportunities
- A consummate brand ambassador.
Assessment applicants can expect during the selection
- 2-stage interview
- Personality Profile
- Leadership Profile
Savills employee offer