We're recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join our London New Homes Sales team, located at our Global Head Office at Oxford Circus.
The successful candidate must have at least two years' experience of working in a similar role, preferably in the property industry.
You'll be working as a Sales Coordinator to the London Residential Development New Homes Sales team and a PA to the two department Directors. This is a fast-paced and demanding role that requires a dynamic individual who enjoys working under pressure, has excellent communication skills, thrives on delivering to the highest standards and is a strong team player.
- Provide full administrative support to the London Residential Development (LRD) Sales team and Directors
- Maintain up-to-date files on REAPIT including: adding and editing developments on the system; ensuring all of the team are using effectively; adding new applicants, ensuring all contact details are up-to-date, add deal book information and collate reports to generate applicant databases
- Produce Memorandums of Sale
- Support the Sales Negotiators in ensuring that all sales details are kept up-to-date, including enquiries, new applicant registrations, viewings, offers, reservations / sales, exchanges and completions on REAPIT
- Collating and distributing reports for the Sales and Marketing teams for both internal and external meetings
- Managing 'unsubscribe' requests from REAPIT
- Dealing with enquiries
- Manage team expenses as necessary
- Maintain the team holiday calendar
- Develop and maintain active communication with your teams and other stakeholders
- Assisting colleagues when required
- Ensuring all instructions and deals are compliant with the law, for example carryout anti money laundering (AML) checks
Skills & Knowledge
- Must be an expert user of REAPIT (RPS)
- Intermediate / advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Fast and accurate typing
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong telephony skills
- Good initiative and a can-do attitude
- Reliable, motivated and driven
- Have a genuine interest in the London property market
- A good problem solver
- Take pride in representing Savills
You will be joining a team of 12 Sales Negotiators and two Directors
This position is primarily based at our Global Head Office 33 Margaret Street, however you will be required to spend time in our Canary Wharf and Hackney Wick offices throughout the week.
- Initial telephone interview
- Two stage in-person interview
- Personality test
- Competency test (Microsoft office and REAPIT)